windbreaker jacket by Montura Work
, designed to protect us from the wind allowing excellent breathability. The fabric is elastic in 4 directions to provide total mobility and a water-repellent DWR exterior finish that will keep us dry in moderate humidity conditions.
Its design with zippers at the shoulder height allows to remove the sleeves
and transform the jacket into a comfortable vest. In the front part it incorporates four pockets, on the chest and the lower area, with a large capacity to store and have quick access to the basic work material we need.
- Made of three-layer softshell fabric. Polyamide and double ripstop nylon.
- 4-way stretch and breathable fabric (18,000 g / sqm / 24h).
- Resistant to abrasion and tears.
- Water repellent DWR exterior finish.
- Full front zip.
- Pocket on sleeves for communications equipment.
- Large capacity zippered pocket on the chest and in the hand area.
- Removable sleeves to transform into a vest.
- Thumb loops.
- Approximate weight of 570 g.