The Vertigo Light
, is the lightest of the entire Vertigo range of Montura
, above all it is a technical pants designed with the best fabrics for alpine use but in this case summer .
It has a fusion of fabrics to offer high performance, on the one hand the Bi-Stretch
fabric provides resistance and durability with a high degree of breathability, adds a DWR treatment for water repellency.
On the other, it adds, on the knees, a lining in the back area and internal protectors, a ripstop construction with a water-repellent finish for greater resistance to wear.
A model with a tight and elastic cut that provides an ideal adaptability to enjoy mountaineering, trekking, climbing and the most demanding outdoor activities in the most comfortable and protected way.
- Model for men.
- Ergonomic cut.
- Bielastic nylon fabric, light, breathable and highly resistant to abrasion.
- Windproof, breathable and resistant.
- Quick drying.
- Reinforcements in elastic ripstop nylon.
- Elastic waist.
- Side pockets with zip.
- Preformed knees.
- Zippers at the bottom.
- Bottoms with elastic and non-stick rubber.
- Approximate weight of 330 g.