Semi-rigid boots from the Italian brand Montura
, designed to satisfy all our needs in activities such as trekking and mountaineering. Its extremely comfortable design adapts to our feet thanks to the Ergo Shape Pro
system and the seamless upper construction.
The Supervertigo GTX
have an abrasion resistant upper part and a high quality finish. Its waterproof membrane Gore-Tex & reg; Performance Comfort
will keep our feet perfectly isolated from external humidity.
It incorporates reinforcements in the perimeter area, toe and heel to increase its resistance and durability. Sole Vibram & reg; Verte
with great resistance to abrasion and grip on all types of surfaces and insole that combines fiberglass and carbon.
They have a double lacing system, Dual Zone Lacing System Pro
, which not only facilitates the adjustment of the boot, but is also much more precise, which achieves a perfect fit to the instep area. They are also compatible with semi-automatic or strap crampons.
- Gore-Tex & reg; membrane Performance Comfort, waterproof and breathable.
- Dual Zone PRO Lacing System, precise lacing adjustment.
- 3D Dynamic Wrapping design.
- Asymmetric shaft for better mobility.
- Vibram & reg; sole Look of great resistance and grip.
- Perimeter reinforcements.
- Ergonomic footbed available in two thicknesses (3.5 mm and 5.5 mm) to customize the fit).
- Dual tying system.
- Midsole with fiberglass and carbon reinforcements.
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- Approximate weight of 695 g (½ pair size 8 UK).