Millet's Ubic range
are technical and versatile backpacks, thanks to the new Variloop
This system consists of different straps that are placed above the base of the backpack and that are strongly reinforced. These straps offer many possibilities to the backpack, since they allow you to put from some skis, an ice ax on the left side, some poles, ... Which means to be able to use the backpack for trekking, high mountains, ski touring or for outings with rackets.
In addition, the Ubic 20
has multiple pockets for storing material.
The backrest, the support strap for the waist and the shoulder pads have a continuous construction with Foam Lighter Back & trade;
system, a high-density foam comfort, a good position of the backpack and perspiration when the weather it's hot.
- Resistant fabric of Nylon 210 D and 420 D.
- Charging system Foam Lighter .
- Easy-access zippered front pocket.
- Rain cover.
- Main compartment with wide zip opening.
- Adjustable belt with pocket.
- Variloop system , straps to place skis, ice ax, rackets, etc ....
- Capacity 30 liters.
- Back length of 46 cm.
- Approximate weight of 800 g.