Four seasons sleeping bag designed to withstand low temperatures. The Trilogy Summit
is composed of goose down filling with hydrophobic KDRY ™
Natural down offers a good heat-to-weight ratio with a high heat retention capacity and highly compressible, so once compressed it takes up little space. In addition, it incorporates an anti-cold flap in the closure that offers additional thermal protection to prevent heat loss.
- Ripstop nylon outer fabric: resistant, light and water repellent.
- Preformed hood with tensioner.
- kdry ™ hydrophobic goose down filling, 90/10, 700 FP.
- 3/4 side zip with anticold flap.
- Inside pocket.
- Waterproof compression bag.
- Comfort temperature: -11 ° C.
- Temperature limit: -19 ° C.
- Extreme temperature: -42 ° C.
- Approximate weight of 1590 g.