The Trilogy One Cordura
pants by Millet
are abrasion resistant, designed for climbing in summer. They are made with x.c.s & trade; X Trem Cordura & reg;
, elastic, very light and comfortable.
Additionally, the excellent wear resistance of these pants increases their durability on rugged terrain. The flat elastic waistband supports the use of a harness and the articulated knees give you great ease of movement.
series from Millet
offers high performance with aerodynamic designs and one goal in mind: light weight and energy efficiency. This pant is also classified as a Low Impact & trade; and Bluesign & reg; certified, meaning that any harmful substances are removed early in the manufacturing process, for safe and environmentally friendly production.
- Fabric x.c.s & trade; X Trem Cordura & reg ;, 90% polyamide and 10% elastane.
- DWR water repellent treatment.
- Elastic waist with belt loops.
- 2 pockets at hand height and a back zip pocket.
- 1 zipped pocket on the thigh.
- Preformed knees.
- Approximate weight of 450 g.