Insulated pants from the Millet
brand for highly demanding aerobic activities such as mountain skiing.
The Touring Speed XCS Pant
, has been conceived to meet the demands of ski touring. It has the combination of different materials and fabrics depending on the needs of each area of our body.
Its main fabric X.C.S. 100 & trade;
offers high levels of breathability and elasticity, offering thermoregulatory qualities and allowing excellent freedom of movement.
Abrasion resistant and lightweight, it also incorporates repellent qualities against external humidity.
Incorporates Toray & reg; Air Stretch RipStop
in the area around the fiber insulation Polartec & reg; Alpha
, which provides thermal protection and effectiveness even in wet conditions.
- Model for men.
- Dual Tech Hybrid Construction.
- Main fabric X.C.S. 100 & trade; resistant, elastic and breathable.
- Water repellent fabric.
- Toray & reg; Air Stretch RipStop light and breathable.
- Polartec & reg; fiber insulation Alpha 80g in the upper half.
- Front pockets with zip closure.
- Side ventilation zippers.
- Reinforcements on the bottom.
- Zippers on the hem with loop to lock the boots.
- Reflective details.
- Elastic waist.
- Approximate weight of 465 g.