high-performance jacket for ski touring competition.
The Touring Intense II
jacket has been made with a design that adds a 3D mesh panel on the back for a high level of breathability.
Carvico & reg; fabric Colorado
which, in addition to providing optimal moisture management and lightness, provides muscle support, avoiding the increase in lactic acid and increasing physical performance.
It incorporates silicone printing on the upper part of the shoulders to perfectly fix the backpack handles, seamless raglan sleeves on the upper part of the shoulders and elastic mesh front pockets to store the seals.
- Competition model for ski touring.
- Carvico & reg; Lightweight and breathable Colorado.
- Muscle support.
- 3D mesh panel on the back.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Siliconized impressions on the upper part of the shoulders.
- Front elastic mesh pockets.
- Chest pocket with zip closure.
- Reflective details.
- Approximate weight of 355 g.