brand for women for dynamic and active trekking shoes, designed with a lightweight and highly breathable structure, ideal for enjoying the mountains.
The Switch Low GTX W
incorporates a Gore-Tex
membrane that allows a high degree of waterproofing and breathability, necessary to keep feet dry in wet conditions. Its sole Vibram & reg; Alpine Light
provides great stability and abrasion resistance, as well as providing a quick grip for light and dynamic hiking.
It has reinforcements in the toe and stabilizer with extra cushioning in the heel area.
- Model for women.
- Gore-Tex membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- Vibram & reg; sole Alpine Light, grip and traction for rocky terrain.
- EVA midsole.
- Stabilizer on the heel.
- Rubber reinforcement on the toe.
- Slim fit and flexible design.
- 3D laces, with a secure and precise fit.
- Approximate weight of 330 g (½ pair size 5 UK).