Light and robust trekking boots High Route GTX
from the Millet
brand for women. Perfect for approaches, tours, alpine routes and trekking. They have a Gore-Tex
membrane that guarantees impermeability and breathability. The Vibram & reg;
sole provides great grip and abrasion resistance.
They feature an ergonomic design specifically for women, are compatible with lightweight strap crampons and snowshoes. It has reinforcements in the toe and stabilizer with extra cushioning in the heel area, they can be used for long excursions through rough terrain or snowy mountain trails.
- Made of WR nubuck leather.
- Alpine Flex Fit / semi-rigid LD.
- Smooth flex adjustment, compatible with strap crampons and snowshoes.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane and Neoprene & reg; gaiter.
- Sole Vibram & reg; Winkler Evo.
- EVA midsole.
- Phylon & EVA recycled midsole. Trident & reg; Heel.
- Stabilizer on the heel.
- Rubber reinforcement on the toe and heel.
- Approximate weight of 460 g (½ pair size 5 UK).