Light jacket and windbreaker from the French brand Millet
, conceived to provide protection against the wind and a good mobility in our mountain ski training.
The Pierra II Jacket
is elastic, breathable and resistant to abrasion. Its design makes it especially functional due to the combination of fabrics used depending on the needs of each area.
Add a hood in light fabric that we can collect inside the zip located on the neck. Raglan style side pockets and sleeves that eliminate the location of seams on the top of the shoulders to offer better mobility.
- Model for men.
- Active cut.
- Vueltex & reg; fabric Knit, elastic, breathable and resistant to abrasion.
- Back fabric Bi Extensible 4 ways stretch, breathable and light.
- Fixed hood with a fitted profile.
- Large zippered side pockets.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Flat seams.
- Elastic cuffs with thumb loop.
- Reflective elements.
- Approximate weight of 440 g.