brand feather and fiber jumpsuit, designed to provide total protection in extreme cold conditions.
The MXP Trilogy Down Suit
is a highly technical garment of the highest range, designed to be used in polar regions and Himalayas.
Its construction is composed of a combined outer fabric of Pertex & reg; Quantum Ultra Light and Pertex & reg; Endurance
, which offer great resistance, breathability and light weight.
Its filling also combines 800 FP goose down
water repellent treatment and Primaloft & reg; synthetic fiber; Black
for efficient thermal insulation and functionality.
- Pertex & reg; outer fabrics Quantum Ultra Light and Pertex & reg; Endurance.
- 800 FP goose down insulation with K-Dry hydro repellent treatment and Primaloft & reg; synthetic fiber; Black.
- Adjustable hood.
- Neck with velcro closure compatible with oxygen mask.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Flap pocket on the leg.
- Double carriage front zipper.
- Hygienic zipper.
- Waist girdle with velcro.
- Interior mesh pocket.
- Transport bag.
- Low Impact certification of environmental sustainability.
- RDS certification of responsible production of the pen.
- Approximate weight of 1605 g.