brand down trousers, designed to provide total protection in extreme cold conditions.
The MXP Trilogy Down Pant
is a highly technical garment of the highest range, designed to be used in places such as the polar regions and the Himalayas.
Its construction is composed of outer and inner fabric Pertex & reg; Quantum Ultra Light
, which offers great resistance, breathability and light weight.
Its goose down
filling with K-Dry
water repellent treatment allows efficient thermal insulation in extreme cold conditions.
- Pertex & reg; outer and inner fabric; Quantum Ultra Light.
- Insulated goose down with K-Dry hydro repellent treatment.
- Adjustable elastic waist.
- Full double carriage side zippers.
- Central fly.
- Adjustable hem with velcro.
- Baffle construction for optimal boom distribution.
- Low Impact certification of environmental sustainability.
- RDS certification of responsible production of the pen.
- Approximate weight of 698 g.