The K WDS Jacket
from the Expert
series by Millet
, is a technical jacket made with a Gore & reg; membrane; Windstopper & reg;
3 layers, windproof fabric that provides maximum protection and also offers high breathability, for maximum comfort on your ascents.
In addition to being lightweight and protective, it offers great freedom of movement thanks to its FlexComfort & trade; construction. and its Alpine Fit
design, which reduces the volume around the body and gives enough space to move without restriction, the pattern of the sleeves allows greater durability in the areas of greater abrasion wear.
In addition, it has the Low Impact & trade;
certificate of the brand, attributed to products with a low environmental impact.
- Mountaineering jacket for men.
- GORE & reg; membrane WINDSTOPPER & reg; Breeze 3L.
- 100% polyester outer fabric.
- 100% polyamide inner fabric.
- Ventilation zippers.
- Chest pocket with zip closure.
- Compatible with harness and backpack.
- Adjustable hem and neck with elastic.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro.
- Manufacturing process that respects the environment Low Impact & trade; , use of materials with low environmental impact or certified components (Bluesign & reg ;, Oeko-Tex and GOTS & reg ;, among others).
- Approximate weight 540 g.