jacket that combines elastic and breathable fabric with the warmth and comfort of down and fiber, being a very versatile and functional garment that we can use in all kinds of mountain activities during the months colder.
The Hybrid Heel Lift
jacket features an outer Pertex & reg; Quantum ultra light
resistant and breathable with a very light weight that protects the inner padding. The torso area has K Dry Down Blend
insulation, which combines 50% fiber and down, achieving a long-lasting material, thermal comfort and high breathability. This combination is equivalent to 700 fill power
of feather, but dries four times faster than this one.
The side panels and sleeves have elastic and breathable Thermostretch Light
fabric that allows perfect mobility and comfort. Features zippered pockets on the sides, full front zip and ribbed cuffs with elastic trim.
- Pertex & reg; main outer fabric Quantum ultra light resistant and light with a water-repellent finish and good breathability.
- Insulation on the torso of K Dry Down Blend.
- K DRY & trade; water repellency treatment in the pen.
- Elastic and breathable Thermostretch Light fabric on side panels and sleeves.
- Pockets with zip closure on the sides.
- Full front zip.
- Approximate weight of 450 g.