The Hike Up
trekking and hiking shoes from the Millet
brand for women are light and robust. They feature a women's-specific low-cut design.
Nubuck upper is wear resistant, waterproof and hydrophobic for added protection.
They have a Vibram & reg;
sole that provides great grip, traction and resistance to abrasion. The dual density foam midsole offers support and shock absorption, stability and heel cushioning. In addition, its semi-rigid flex offers good protection on uneven terrain.
It has Alpine Trek Fit & trade;
technology that optimizes comfort by avoiding any pressure point on the ankle bone, heel, instep, arch and toes. The A.F.C & trade;
structure is designed according to the natural movement of the foot and provides great comfort and grip.
- Model for women.
- Low profile and ergonomic cut.
- Upper Nubuck WR 1.8 mm fabric.
- Stabilizing synthetic leather heel.
- Vibram Tubava sole, high traction, durable and high cushioning.
- Rubber toe protection.
- Heel reinforcements.
- System & trade; AFC.
- Alpine Flex Fit, semi-rigid LD.
- Approximate weight of 320 g (½ pair size 5 UK).