Technical pants from the Millet
brand for ski touring and mountaineering.
The Extreme Rutor Shield Pant
feature X.C.S. 200 & trade;
thanks to which we obtain resistance, lightness, elasticity in 4 directions and a great capacity for breathability, allowing the fabric to dry quickly.
Its design is comfortable and functional in the practice of technical mountain activities. It has ventilation zips on the sides and reinforcements in the hem area to avoid possible cuts in the fabric with the edges of skis or crampons.
- Mountain ski and mountaineering model for men.
- X.C.S. fabric 200 & trade; abrasion resistant, elastic and breathable.
- Water repellent DWR external treatment.
- Quick drying.
- Elastic waist.
- Front zippered pockets.
- Ventilation zippers on the sides.
- Reinforcements on the bottom.
- Inner gaiters to prevent snow from entering the boots.
- Approximate weight of 650 g.