The Dry Microloft
jacket from the Expert Series
for men, is suitable for mountaineering and mountain sports. Versatile and resistant garment, perfect if you are looking for a light garment that provides warmth, protection and freedom of movement.
Its ergonomic design Alpine Fit
reduces the volume around the body and gives enough space to move without restrictions, the pattern of the sleeves allows greater durability in the areas of greater abrasion wear.
Made with Pertex & reg; Quatum ultra light
, high performance, compressible and lightweight fabric. This is combined with Dry Microloft & trade;
insulation, made with recycled vegetable fibers, guaranteeing durable thermal comfort and great breathability.
In addition, it has the Low Impact & trade;
certificate of the brand, attributed to products with a low environmental impact.
- Mountaineering jacket for men.
- Pertex & reg; outer fabric Quantum ultra light.
- Dry Microloft & trade; synthetic insulation.
- Ultra light nylon inner lining.
- Two zippered pockets at the height of the hands.
- Elasticated cuffs and hem.
- Approximate weight 377 g.