women's pants for alpine and freeride skiing, warm, resistant to wind and humidity, breathable and with an elastic point to provide better mobility.
The Cypress Mountain II
women's trousers feature a Dryedge & trade; outer fabric. 2L Plain Mechanical Stretch
with 2 layers. This fabric allows a water column resistance of 10,0000 mm / cm² and a breathability index of 10,000 g / m² / 24h, keeping the interior dry and protected during activity.
Add an adjustable waist, zippered side pockets, ventilation zippers, and anti-snow gaiters.
- Dryedge & trade; outer fabric 2L Plain Mechanical Stretch waterproof and breathable.
- 10.0000 mm / cm² water column.
- Breathability of 10,000 g / m² / 24h.
- Fiber filling.
- Fabric with elastic knit.
- Adjustable waist.
- Reinforcements on the bottom.
- Pockets with zippers.
- Ventilation zippers.
- Inner leggings.
- Regular fit.
- Approximate weight of 700 g.