The Millet Composite 0
sleeping bag is a mummy-type bag for trekking and hiking, with the inside a mix of down and synthetic fiber Millet Down Blend
insulation, which combines high quality duck down with synthetic fiber, achieving a reduced weight, greater compressibility and improved performance in times of humidity.
It features a side-opening design to improve thermal insulation. It incorporates an inside pocket where you can store your mobile phone and an adjustable pull-string hood.The mummy-like form helps to increase its calorific efficiency. Features:
- Millet Down Blend mixed insulation, 70% K Dry Duck down 700 PF and 30% Shinsoft 4T fiber.
- Side zipper 3/4 and flaps to prevent heat loss.
- Mummy-type construction with adjustable hood.
- Inside pocket.
- Includes compression bag.
- 40D Nylon/ 50D ripstop polyester exterior fabric.
- Interior made of 40D Nylon.
- Measures 230 cm in total length x 82 cm (at shoulders) x 55 cm (at feet).
- Temperatures according to EN 13537: Comfort 5ºC/ Limit 0°C/ −14 ºC.
- Approximate weight of 1100 g.