The Baikal 750 is the perfect summer sleeping bag for hiking and trekking. Made with water−repellent synthetic insulation to ensure greatest comfort when sleeping in nature.
Designed to provide a comfort temperature of 10ºC, which is ideal for use in warm climates or for mountain huts in colder weather. Highly compressible, it takes up minimum space in your pack. The stuff sack size is just 27 x 16cm and it weighs in at 770 g.
The mummy shape and the 3D hood help prevent heat loss and the side zip with anti−cold inside flap prevents cold spots. An inside pocket is perfect for your watch or other small items.
- Synthetic fill and polyamide shell provide insulation from cold and wet
- Side zip with anti−cold inside flap
- Two−way zip with protective flaps
- 3D hood with drawcord
- Inside pocket
- Compression bag
- Left or right−hand zip for combinability.
- Outer fabric: Polyamide 40D/255T ripstop
- Lining: 50D/300T Polyester
- Insulation: SuperMix Fiber, 3D mix of hollow silicone−coated fibers offering high thermal performance and compressibility. Wicks away moisture. Top insulation: 100g/m². Bottom insulation: 100g/m²
- Dimensions: 210 cm total length x 80 cm (shoulders) x 40 cm (feet).
- Packed dimensions: 27 cm x 16 cm.
- Temperatures according to EN 13537: Comfort 10ºC/ Limit 6ºC/Extreme −6ºC.
- Approx. weight: 770 g.