The Baikal 750
is a synthetic fiber filled sleeping bag with mummy design.
Filled with SuperMix Fiber
, which combines 3 hollow fibers coated in silicone to offer high water repellency and compressibility.
Designed for summer use, it has a comfort temperature of 10ºC and takes up little room in your pack. Features include a 3D adjustable hood, inner pocket and compression bag.
- Filled with SuperMix Fiber synthetic hollow fiber.
- Right side, 2−way zip with flap.
- 3D adjustable hood.
- Inner pocket for small items.
- Compression bag.
- Outer fabric: polyamide 40D/255T ripstop.
- Inner: polyester 50D/300T.
- Total length: 210 cm x 75 cm (shoulders) x 40 cm (feet).
- Compressed: 27 cm x 16 cm.
- Temperature according to EN 13537: Comfort 10ºC/ Limit 6ºC/ −6ºC.