Women's trekking shoes with Gore-Tex ™ membrane, with mesh top and Nobuck reinforcements on the sides and toe for added grip and durability, to help this grip also incorporate Merrell's precise tie-in system < b>Omni-fit ™; that ties practically from the top.
The midsole QForm ®; Comfort
with Air Cushion
system offers good cushioning, absorbing impacts and providing stability in the supports and in turn the Vibram ®; mountain land is better.
It has an anatomical Inner sole Ortholite ®; with M-Select FRESH treatment to avoid the bad odor produced by sweat bacteria. They are very versatile shoes, resistant, waterproof and with very good fit.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane Gore-Tex ®;.
- Synthetic leather and breathable mesh upper.
- Padded and breathable tongue.
- Anatomical Inner sole Ortholite ®. Provides comfort, maintains good temperature and moisture management and prevents odors.
- Q-Form ®; of triple density, adapted to the feminine form. It combines a triple density EVA insert with natural and unique alignment.
- Air Cushion® midsole; great cushioning. It absorbs impacts and gives great stability.
- Vibram ®; TC5 with 5 mm studs.
- Approximate weight 312 g (1/2 pair).