Moab 2 Vent
hiking shoe by Merrell
, lightweight, breathable and dries quickly when wet.
It is made with synthetic leather and mesh
, a combination that provides a sturdy shoe as well as highly breathable. Merrell has achieved very comfortable footwear with AirCushion
technology, which provides additional cushioning.
Sole Vibram & reg; TC5 +
. The heel part incorporates an air chamber
to increase cushioning. The midsole is made of EVA
and with extra reinforcement in the forefoot area. With this system a damping system suitable for trekking and hiking trips is achieved.
The part of the toe and heel is reinforced with synthetic leather to increase protection in these areas that are more exposed to wear and tear and abrasion. The arch of the shoe is reinforced with molded nylon.
- Made of breathable mesh and synthetic leather.
- Merrell M-Select ™ FIT.ECO anatomical footbed with odor control.
- Reinforced toe.
- Merrell Air Cushion to absorb impacts.
- Mesh tongue to prevent outside elements from entering the inside of the shoe.
- Vibram & reg; sole TC5 +.
- Eva midsole to increase cushioning.
- Approximate weight of 450 g ½ pair.