Lightweight Moab 2 Mid Gtx
hiking boots from Merrell
, highly breathable.
They incorporate a fully water-repellent Goretex
membrane, a membrane formed by pores that are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but in turn are 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor. This design prevents water from entering and allows a good level of perspiration to evacuate the sweat generated inside.
They add AirCushion
technology, which provides additional cushioning and a Vibram & reg; TC5 +
which features an aggressive 5mm deep tread for a good grip. The heel part incorporates an air chamber
to increase cushioning. EVA
midsole and extra reinforcement in the forefoot area. With this system a damping system suitable for trekking and hiking trips is achieved.
- Made of breathable mesh and synthetic leather.
- Gore-Tex membrane.
- Fit anatomical insole. Eco with odor control.
- Reinforced toe.
- Merrell Air Cushion to absorb impacts.
- Tongue with mesh to prevent elements from entering the inside of the shoe.
- Vibram & reg; sole TC5 +.
- 5mm deep sole studs.
- Eva midsole to increase cushioning.
- Approximate weight of 844 g (the pair).