sandals for hiking, a cool and safe footwear for any hiking and gentle trekking activity during good weather. Their design allows them to be used also in aquatic environments, when we have to cross rivers or ravines.
Their system of straps allows them to be firmly attached to the foot, so that they accompany all their movements and maintain a comfortable feeling of protection. They have been made with water resistant hydrophobic leather and a Vibram & reg;
sole for total traction, grip and safety on all types of surfaces, even wet.
The All Out Blaze Sieve
for men, have an inner neoprene
insert that makes it easier to put on and take off shoes, adds protection and thermicity if we put our feet in cold water. < br>
The M Select ™ FRESH
animicrobial treatment is responsible for inhibiting the growth of microorganisms responsible for bad odors, thus maintaining a fresh and clean aroma throughout the activity.
- Water resistant leather.
- Lycra & reg; neoprene insert to facilitate putting on and taking off shoes.
- M Select ™ FRESH antimicrobial treatment against bad odors.
- Midsole UniFly ™ that transmits your movements towards the ground.
- Sole TC5 + Vibram & reg; for unbeatable grip on all types of surfaces.
- Approximate weight of 595 g ½ pair.
Equivalence of sizes corresponding to this shoe model, consult & quot; Merrell Men's Footwear & quot ;.