is a very resistant glove with excellent grip. For those looking for maximum touch. Especially for ice climbing, mixed or drytooling, where the sensations with the ice ax have to go to the maximum.
Also recommended for cross-country skiing or touring due to its flexibility. For non-extreme temperatures, since this glove is designed to protect the hands, but without excess padding so that the feeling of your tools is as much as possible. A very versatile glove.
It has waterproof and breathable MemBrain & reg;
technology, with excellent durability. It is in charge of isolating us from snow, water and humidity, allowing the expulsion of body moisture to the outside, keeping our hands always dry.
On the other hand, the lining with DriClime & reg;
technology absorbs the body moisture produced by our hands and transports it to the outer surface of the gloves for subsequent evaporation. It also includes padded protections on knuckles and areas more prone to impact, protecting them from impacts.
- MemBrain & reg; waterproof membrane 2L 100% nylon stretch.
- Palm in Pittards goat leather with water repellent treatment.
- Coating DriClime & reg; 3D, very breathable and fast drying.
- Specific area of soft tissue, to clean the nose.
- Articulated shape, to improve dexterity and facilitate grip.
- Elastic adjustment at the wrist to improve adaptability and grip.
- Small buckle to hang the gloves.
- Weight according to manufacturer 170 g