Glove for the practice of activities in cold climates such as skiing or mountaineering. The Randonne
is a very popular model, as it is very warm and flexible, widely used by mountain guides for its durability and comfort.
It has the waterproof Membrain
membrane and Gore-Tex
inserts in the areas most exposed to moisture. It achieves excellent moisture management, keeps the skin dry and prevents heat loss, is waterproof and breathable.
- Made with MemBrain & reg; 2 layers (100% Nylon), own brand, waterproof and breathable.
- Inserts in Gore-Tex & reg; waterproof and breathable.
- DriClime & reg; lining, very breathable and quick drying.
- Thermal R insulation, filled with synthetic fiber that provides heat and has a water-repellent finish.
- Articulated shape, to improve dexterity and facilitate grip.
- Laces for ease of use, allow one-handed adjustment.
- Specific area of soft tissue, to clean the nose.
- Safety strap, which keeps the gloves attached to the wrist when they are removed from the hands.
- Wrist adjustment, to improve adaptability and grip.
- Approximate weight of 184 g.