Low tech bindings from Marker
for ski touring.
The Alpinist 9
bindings are presented as a robust and functional model for ski touring. They have a very low weight, simple and intuitive handling and compatibility with blades and brakes.
These fixings allow DIN adjustment on the heel, oscillating between 4 and 9 and allowing lateral exit thanks to the rotation of the same.
They add a longitudinal adjustment system with a tolerance of up to 15 mm and a temple on the heel that allows up to 2 different lift heights to comfortably face the different slopes of the terrain.
Check the compatibility of your boot with this binding in the attached PDF
- Low Tech bindings for ski touring.
- DIN 4-9 regulation on the heel.
- Weight range 40-110 kg.
- Longitudinal adjustment rail of 15 mm.
- 3 zoom modes (0º, 5th and 9th).
- Compatible with blades.
- Compatible with brakes.
- Heel cup with 38mm mounting base for better transmission.
- Carbon reinforced toe cap.
- Approximate weight of 245 g (335 g with brake).