brand rescue pack for locating and rescuing avalanche victims. This pack includes the ARVA avalanche location and rescue device, a very light 240 cm long telescopic probe, model Probe 240
, and a lightweight telescopic shovel with ergonomic handle model Alugator Ride
The Barryvox S Europe
device is designed to effectively and quickly position victims in avalanches and to issue a distress signal in case we are the ones affected in this type of situation.
It features a simplified digital / analog 3 antenna combination
system for maximum search precision. This model incorporates a digital display that will provide us with all the visual indications for a quick and intuitive search.
It is a set of state-of-the-art collective safety elements, very light and compact. It is essential in all kinds of winter activities in which the possibility of an accident in the event of avalanches is contemplated.
Barryvox S Features:
- Three antennas to precisely and smoothly locate the user in the vicinity, even if buried deep underground; operation by means of a single button.
- Digital and analog combo system.
- Signal analysis and signal distinction in the presence of several buried users.
- Auxiliary acoustic system.
- Intuitive and simple instructions for use, with simple on-screen instructions.
- The screen shows the distance, direction and number of people affected.
- Reverse direction function, to avoid 180 ° search errors.
- Marking [Mark] of localized users buried by avalanches.
- Smart group test.
- Autonomous and automatic test during system power-up.
- Automatic change of operation, without user intervention (after 4 minutes) from search mode to broadcast mode.
- 457 kHz (frequency of the ARVA avalanche victim search device).
- Search width: 70 m (digital) and 100 m (analog).
- Works with alkaline / lithium batteries (LR03 / AAA).
- Battery life: Alkaline batteries: generally 300/350 h in SEND emission.
- Software platform for improvement; updates, configuration changes and tests can be easily applied via W-Link.
- High resistance to impacts and breakage.
- 100% Swiss Made, developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
- A device with a user profile, clear indications and one-button operation for efficient use.
- Includes semi open harness for transport.
- Regulations: CE EN 300718.
- Approximate weight of 210 g.
- Oval cut telescopic arm with integrated handle.
- Shovel with compact design blade.
- Stabilization ribs, for maximum rigidity.
- Hardened anodized aluminum blade.
- Automatic closing to facilitate and speed up the handling when mounting the rods.
- Ergonomic T-handle, which transmits force optimally.
- Sharp, crease-resistant spade blade with wavy edges to step on.
- Straight back of the blade for cutting ideal snow profiles.
- Support eyelets for snow anchors.
- Approximate weight of 740 g.
- Length of 240 cm.
- Strong and lightweight aluminum material.
- Lightweight and stable probe segments made of strong aluminum.
- Probes with one-sided scale.
- Can be handled with gloves.
- Telescopic closure a reliable and effective fastening system.
- Durable, pull-resistant lanyard for maximum stability of the probe clamping system.
- Teardrop designed probe tip for less effort probing.
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan.
- Approximate weight of 240 g.