brand rescue pack for locating and rescuing avalanche victims. This pack includes the ARVA avalanche location and rescue device, a very light 240 cm long telescopic probe, model Probe 240
, and a lightweight telescopic shovel with ergonomic handle model Alugator Ride
device is designed to effectively and quickly position victims in avalanches and to issue a distress signal if we are the ones affected in this type of situation.
It has a simplified digital 3-antenna
system for maximum search precision. This model incorporates a digital display that will provide us with all the visual indications for a quick and intuitive search.
It is a set of state-of-the-art collective safety elements, very light and compact. It is essential in all types of winter activities in which the possibility of accident in the event of avalanches is contemplated.
- Three antennas to precisely and smoothly locate the user in the vicinity, even if buried deep underground; operation by means of a single button.
- Signal analysis and signal distinction in the presence of several buried users.
- Auxiliary acoustic system.
- Intuitive and simple instructions for use, with simple on-screen instructions.
- The screen shows the distance, direction and number of people affected.
- Reverse direction function, to avoid 180 ° search errors.
- Marking [Mark] of localized users buried by avalanches.
- Smart group test.
- Autonomous and automatic test during system power-up.
- Automatic change of operation, without user intervention (after 4 minutes) from search mode to broadcast mode.
- 457 kHz (frequency of the ARVA avalanche victim search device).
- Search width of 70 m.
- Works with alkaline batteries (LR03 / AAA).
- Battery life: Alkaline batteries: generally 300 h in SEND broadcast.
- Software platform for improvement; updates, configuration changes and tests can be easily applied via W-Link.
- High resistance to impacts and breakage.
- 100% Swiss Made, developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
- A device with a user profile, clear indications and one-button operation for efficient use.
- Includes semi open harness for transport.
- Regulations: CE EN 300718.
- Approximate weight of 210 g.
- Oval cut telescopic arm with integrated handle.
- Shovel with compact design blade.
- Stabilization ribs, for maximum rigidity.
- Hardened anodized aluminum blade.
- Automatic closing to facilitate and speed up the handling when mounting the rods.
- Ergonomic T-handle, which transmits force optimally.
- Sharp, crease-resistant spade blade with wavy edges to step on.
- Straight back of the blade for cutting ideal snow profiles.
- Support eyelets for snow anchors.
- Approximate weight of 740 g.
- Length of 240 cm.
- Strong and lightweight aluminum material.
- Lightweight and stable probe segments made of strong aluminum.
- Probes with one-sided scale.
- Can be handled with gloves.
- Telescopic closure a reliable and effective fastening system.
- Durable, pull-resistant lanyard for maximum stability of the probe clamping system.
- Teardrop designed probe tip for less effort probing.
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan.
- Approximate weight of 240 g.