The Alugator Light
snow shovel is the lightest shovel from Mammut
. It has a low weight and a compact size. The aluminum sheet is very resistant to torsion and its fixing holes allow it to be used as a snow anchor or rescue sled.
- Oval cut telescopic arm.
- Shovel with compact design blade.
- Sharp, crease-resistant spade blade with wavy edges to step on.
- Straight back of the blade for cutting ideal snow profiles.
- Support eyelets for snow anchors.
- Automatic closing to facilitate and speed up the handling when mounting the rods.
- Symmetrical T grip
- Shovel 21 cm wide x 24 cm long.
- Length of the handle 37 cm folded and 75 cm extended.
- Approximate weight of 475 g.