Men's robust ski pant, made with waterproof, stretch fabric for maximum freedom of movement and protection against the elements. Designed to be worn over thermal tights or other base or mid-layer pant, the JavidM is offers excellent protection against the elements.
3-layer Mountain Shell fabric is soft and waterproof and is ideal for all mountain addicts who enjoy nature in any kind of weather. The pants have a water column of 20.000mm and feature taped seams and water repellent zippers to ensure you stay dry and comfortable, whatever the elements throw at you.
Other features include 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 rear pockets with Velcro flaps, a wide, adjustable waist, which is higher in the back, leg zips for ventilation and snow gaiters.
- Waterproof and breathable 3-layer Mountain Shell fabric has a water-column of 20.000mm and 20.000g/m²/24h breathability
- Windproof, abrasion-resistant and flexible
- Stretch fabric for maximum freedom of movement
- Sealed seams
- Zip vents
- Durable water repellent treatment
- Water-resistant zips
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcements in lower legs protect against ski edges
- Snow gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Wide, adjustable waist
- Waist is higher at back for increased lumbar protection
- Bluesign® approved fabric