climbing shoes from Mad Rock
for sport climbing and climbing walls.
Combined Leather with Synflex, a synthetic elastic material, to offer greater performance, the heel has been redesigned with a 3D molding to increase friction.
The new Flash 2.0
is the first climbing shoe to incorporate a Shock Gel
is a shock Gel system that reduces the impact force on the heel, perfect to check.
- Sole: Aes 1.
- Heel rubber: Mad Rubber Formula 3 with special 3-D relief to improve grip and traction on the heels.
- Rubber band: polycarbonate 3.8 mm.
- 2.0 mm SupaSuede leather exterior.
- 1.8 mm fiber midsole that gives it a bit of rigidity to improve the edging and make it more comfortable but without compromising its grip at all.
- Construction: Synflex and premium leather.
- Closure system with 2 Velcro strips.
- Approximate weight of 230 g.