The now classic Mad Rock climbing shoe, Drifter
, is renewed in retro color and design this season, but we can say that it is still a very versatile, medium-hard climbing shoe.
Two quick adjustment straps, it is a climbing shoe indicated for classic climbing, bouldering or climbing wall, which offers precision and versatility and with which it has been raised.
Very suitable for beginners, due to its comfort and its respectful last, to progress quickly, or for climbers looking for a flexible climbing shoe to combine in indoor or sport climbing.
- High quality leather.
- 3.8mm rubber with very good friction, a perfect quality for crashing.
- Sole made of Frixion R2 rubber.
- Double rear handle to facilitate putting on and taking off shoes, as well as to facilitate transport outside the backpack hanging.
- Produced by hand, with 90º edges avoiding the most rounded shapes.
- 3D molded polypropylene midsole, with an Eva area, which improves shock absorption but does not interfere with performance.
- Flexible midsole that retains its original shape.
- 2 quick release strips.
- Approximate weight according to manufacturer 223 g.