Compression sock from the Lurbel
brand designed for mountain runners. Combines the benefits of a robust sock and the compression of a recovery stocking.
The Trail Plus
technology to the foot that helps combat overheating, friction and humidity to prevent blisters from forming. An ergonomic structure of protection ESP
for maximum comfort, adaptability, breathability.
The leg area is developed with Fir-Tech
technology, based on mineral composition fibers that generate a mirror effect on the heat that the body naturally emits and returns it to the area covered by the sock .
- Made with 70% fir-tech, 17% polyamide ion and 18% lycra on the leg.
- Made with 50% Regenactiv, 25% Cool-tech, 17% Polyamide ion and 8% Lycra.
- Lurbel Fir-Tech technology.
- Bmax technology.
- Antibacterial treatment.
- Medium compression level.
- Reinforcements in the areas of greatest friction.
- Seamless construction.
- Fabric that prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- Meets the Feel Cool heavy duty requirements for use in high temperatures.
- Double heel.
- Ergonomic structure differentiated for each foot.