High performance specific Bmax technology sock for hiking & trekking, with a ESP ergonomic system of protection structure studied for maximum comfort, adaptability, breathability, seamless and with reinforcement on the most critical impact and friction areas.
- Wrinkle-free, anti-bacterial fabric
- Ergonomic, lightweight design
- Highly breathable
- FeelCool: technology, designed to keep you cool and dry in high temperatures. Bactericidal properties, odorless and high wicking capacity.
- ESP: Ergonomic System of Protection: Ergonomic structure with a system of protection for targeted cushioning and reduction of friction on the most critical points of the foot: toe, heel and medial plantar areas. Provides an increase in cushioning between 25%-40%. Great shape adaptability and seamless comfort
- BMAX. Bicomponent Medical Active Xtreme: is a unique and innovative technology developed by LURBEL based on regenactiv technology and the innovative ESP system. Bmax cool, combination of regenactiv and cool-tech, is especially recommended for high sweat sports at high temperatures, providing optimum breathability and keeping the skin dry.