14-liter backpack suitable for short-term mountain activities. The Airzone Z 14 ND
is a compact backpack designed specifically for the morphology of women, which has the Z zip access system that allows easy access to the material that we have inside. < br>
Compact and very comfortable, it includes a very breathable AirZone
back panel that maximizes air circulation allowing a correct evacuation of moisture and sweat from the back, as well as an optimal dissipation of body heat resulting from a intense physical activity.
It is ideal for our weekend trips to the mountains, in which we seek to spend a few hours in contact with nature without looking for extreme difficulty either. Its size gives it versatility for a large number of different uses, as it can become our inseparable companion for approaches to sport climbing walls or to carry what is necessary in our day to day on the way to work or home.
- Volume of 14 liters.
- AirZone rear panel that maximizes air circulation through it to wick moisture away and regulate temperature.
- Zippers with pullers to facilitate use with gloves and garage.
- Easy access bi-elastic mesh front storage pocket ideal for storing a jacket or first hand gear.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Internal clip for keys.
- Anchor points for additional storage.
- It has a pocket to store the mobile on the shoulder strap, made of elastic material.
- Rain cover.
- Elastic side pockets for extra storage.
- Chest strap with integrated whistle.
- Pole holder.
- Fabric N6.6 210D Mini Rip.
- Approximate weight of 1000 g.