light tent for 3 seasons, which meets the highest demands thanks to the use of a light and resistant fabric with a redesign in which unnecessary seams have been eliminated thanks to the ingenious silicone bonding technology guaranteeing absolute impermeability and at the same time being robust and resistant to tears.
The Low Chapel L XT 2P
is ideal for trekking thanks to its easy assembly and robust construction that perfectly withstands inclement weather, its wide entrance and height. for
A large interior space that can accommodate up to 2 people and a spacious hall, with two entrances, where we can store all our material. Includes ventilation openings in the upper area that provide excellent air circulation inside.
- Capacity for two people.
- Robust and resistant construction.
- 100% polyamide 40 D Ripstop Silicone outer fabric. Water column: 3,000 mm.
- 100% polyamide inner fabric; 40 D Ripstop.
- 100% Polyamide floor fabric; 70 D Polyurethane, 7,000 mm.
- Ventilation openings in the upper part.
- Siliconized Bonding, double-sided silicone seams for a waterproof and resistant connection.
- Waterproof entry zipper.
- 3 entrances, 1 very spacious hall.
- Waterproof sealed zippers.
- DAC aluminum rods.
- Outer tent material darkened for sleeping comfort
- Interior height 115 cm.
- Room area of 2.9 m².
- Base main hall of 225 x 75 x 95 cm.
- Room base of 225 x 130 x 115 cm.
- Approximate weight of 3700 g.