Ski socks from the Lorpen
brand for men, they add T3 technology that consists of manufacturing with three types of yarns: Primaloft
hydrophobic polyester that expels moisture, Merino
to keep it out and polyamide that gives it more resistance.
With cushioning in the tibia, toe, heel and sole. The technology includes padding adapted to the morphology of the leg that protects the areas with the greatest chafing of the ski boot.
- The primaloft-merino combination acts as a thermal insulator.
- Nylon with lycra covered in polyamide that guarantees a perfect and durable fit.
- Elastic closure with flat seam to avoid friction.
- Excellent balance between thermal insulation and breathability.
- Anti-wrinkle structure.
- For technical skiers looking for comfort.
- Approximate weight of 120 g.