Alpine ski competition gloves from Leki
. Flexible soft shell design to protect your hands from impacts.
The Race Coach Flex C-Tech S
guarantee an ergonomic fit in the finger area that allows you to grip the pole firmly and safely. The area of the knuckles, fingers and the wrist are made of neoprene, thus giving the glove a great mobility while its T-Tech
panel provides security.
They add Trigger S
technology, a system that allows you to quickly release your hand from the cane. Just one click and the strap is released next to your hand.
For durability, resistance to water and wind incorporate a Soft-Tex & reg;
- Model for competition.
- Race setting.
- Ergonomic design in the finger area.
- Soft Tex membrane, waterproof.
- Thinsulate insulation.
- C-Tech Panel.
- Reinforced silicone grip pads.
- Palm of the hand in goat leather.
- Flexible and comfortable neoprene cuff with quick adjustment.
- Trigger System S.