brand folding poles for trekking and trail running, light and resistant model made of HTS aluminum and which also has a quick hook system on the leash.
The Micro Trail TA
poles have a robust and lightweight construction in Ø16 / 14 mm HTS aluminum tube with a compensation spring to maintain tension in the unit of the sections.
Its folding design in 3 sections
makes them practical and functional, and can be transported comfortably in the backpack.
Its cork-coated handle offers excellent grip in all circumstances and its Trigger Shark 2.0
quick coupling system allows you to attach and detach the leash from the pole with just one finger press on the top button. < br>
Recommended and approximate sizes depending on the user's height:
- Field for trail running and trekking.
- Official model of the Gran Trail Aneto Posets 2018 .
- Aluminum tube construction HTS Ø16 / 14 mm.
- Folding in 3 sections.
- Fixed length.
- Optimal transmission of supports and traction.
- Handle with cork insert.
- Ergonomic and breathable dragonera.
- Trigger Shark 2.0 quick hitch system.
- Interchangeable glass tip.
- Ø37 mm rosette.
- Transport case.
- Folded length of 37 cm.
- Approximate weight of 220 g / unit (120 cm).
- Size 100 cm: Less than 154 cm.
- Size 110 cm: Between 154 & # 8722; 171 cm.
- Size 120 cm: Between 172 & # 8722; 182 cm.
- Size 130 cm: From 183 cm.