ski poles from the Leki
brand for women stand out for their elegant design and advanced technology. Its high-strength and lightweight aluminum construction will offer maximum performance on all slopes.
They feature Trigger S
technology, four non-slip grooves and an additional support area offer maximum grip and superior comfort. In addition, it improves our freedom of movement thanks to a clip-on glove grip system that helps to release faster and be more comfortable during our activities in the snow. This technology is adaptable to the hand through Leki's specific leash or the house's own gloves.
- Trigger System S.
- TS aluminum tube of 16 mm diameter. Stable, robust and durable.
- Small alpine type rosette. Ideal for all slopes. Replacement without tools.
- Removable and adjustable dragonera.
- Very resistant, precise steel tip with optimal grip on almost any terrain.
- Approximate weight of 460 g. (115 cm pair).