brand shoes designed for trail running on technical terrain and slippery surfaces. Suitable for use during the colder months on snow racing and rough terrain.
The Uragano GTX have an attractive design with an integrated gaiter
to prevent the entry of snow or debris into the shoe.
Its anti-abrasive and water-repellent fabric upper adds a quick lacing system and a Gore & # 8722; Tex & reg;
membrane, allowing you to keep your feet dry when running on wet terrain or snow.
Its MEMlex EVA midsole adds a stabilizer in the heel area, allowing a controlled footprint and soft and effective cushioning.
It incorporates a prominent lug sole Frixion AT
compatible with AT Grip Spikes, being able to add metallic studs screwed to the sole itself to run on snow and ice.
- Upper made of anti-abrasive and water-repellent mesh.
- Membrane Gore & reg; Flex Construction waterproof and breathable.
- Integrated gaiter.
- Quick tying system.
- Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic 4 mm insole.
- MEMlex EVA midsole with stabilizer.
- Frixion AT outsole compatible with AT Grip Spikes.
- Neutral tread.
- Drop of 10 mm.
- Approximate weight of 350 g.