Women's shoe designed for mountain races. The new Ultra Raptor GTX
model of the La Sportiva
brand is designed for running long distances, competitions such as ultras and long training sessions.
It incorporates the Gore-Tex & reg; Extended Comfort
totally hydro repellent. This membrane is made up of pores that are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but in turn are 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor. This design prevents water from entering and allows a good level of perspiration to evacuate the sweat generated inside.
Innovative Impact Brake System
applied to the sole that helps absorb impacts and improve traction when descending.
in very breathable Air-Mesh
fabric is sewn on a soft EVA insole of different thicknesses (greater at the toe than at the heel) for optimal absorption of the impacts in any situation and to reduce the ramp-angle.
La Sportiva's Ultra Raptor Gtx combines the benefits in terms of performance of an efficient construction on the tread with the comfort of a wide last. The result is an ideal product for long sessions on any type of terrain. The worse the terrain, the more we will notice the performance of the shoe. The waterproof membrane makes it perfect for tours in cold and humid environments.
- Precise and enveloping footwear.
- Outsole FriXion in white XF compound with Trail Bite stud with Impact Brake System to improve braking on descents and integrated anti-shock toe box.
- Trail Bite Heel especially pronounced to improve the braking effect on descents.
- Gore-Tex & reg; waterproof membrane Extended Comfort.
- Midsole: EVA injected.
- Anti-torsion insert in TPU .
- Upper assembled on a compressed EVA insole.
- Lacing reinforced with high frequency bands.
- Exterior with abrasion resistant fabric with protective coating.
- Rear stabilizer in reinforced TPU for maximum stability in the race phase.
- Drop of 12 mm.
- Breathable mesh inner lining on the back and & quot; Easy-in & quot; insert in PU leather to facilitate putting on and heel stability.
- Approximate weight of 355 g (1/2 pair in size 42 EU).