TX 5 Low
by the Italian brand La Sportiva
is a low-cut boot with the design of the TX Series line, dedicated to hikers looking for a technical product for approach, hiking and via ferrata. Light and protected, waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane.
The all-round anti-abrasion protective band derived from climbing makes it robust and durable, the high-quality nubuck construction increases the comfort of the fit. Structured and protected thanks to the stabilizing insole, it is ideal for prolonged use by mountain guides, rescuers and mountain workers.
It adopts the characteristic Mythos-Style lacing that distributes tension for a precise and perfect volume regulation. The sole with the Vibram Megagrip
compound is super adherent, the pronounced heel combined with the Hiking-Oriented studs with differentiated thickness favors braking on descents and traction on ascents.
Dedicated to all mountain lovers looking for a technical and reliable product for their next excursion.
- Approach and trekking model for men.
- Low cane.
- Nubuck leather upper resistant to moisture and abrasion.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex & reg; membrane Extended Comfort.
- EVA midsole with STB Control inserts.
- Perimeter rubber reinforcements.
- Ortholite Approach insole 4 mm.
- Vibram & reg; sole MegaGrip.
- Impact Break System Technology.
- Approximate weight of 470 g (½ pair size 42 EU).