brand trekking and mountaineering boots for women. They offer maximum comfort, impermeability, resistance and durability with a reduced weight.
The Trango Tower GTX W
have an upper part made of nylon 6.6
, very resistant and water repellent, combined with the Honey Comb Guard
, which combines abrasion resistant fabric with wire monofilament to protect high wear areas.
They incorporate a waterproof breathable membrane with Gore-Tex & reg;
technology that keeps your feet always cool and dry throughout the activity, complemented by an outer fabric that is highly resistant to wear and tear.
The low-profile La Sportiva Cube
outsole has been designed by Vibram & reg; using a special rubber that reduces the amount of rubber used for its manufacture and consequently decreasing the final weight of the boot.
- Model for women.
- Upper made of nylon 6.6 and Honey-Comb Guard anti-abrasion zones.
- Microfiber + TPU THIN LAYER.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex & reg; membrane Performance Comfort.
- La Sportiva Cube low-profile outsole, less rubber and reduces final weight.
- Impact Brake System in the heel and in the area with the climbing-zone toe box.
- 3D Flex system, extra flex zone that allows the ankle to make a natural movement.
- EVA in the center and on the heel to fix the crampon.
- Approximate weight of 600 g (½ pair size 38.5 EU).