Lightweight Trango Tech GTX
boot designed for technical hiking. The upper part is made of anti-abrasion fabric with Thermo Tech injection technology, injected thermoplastic material to minimize seams and keep weight to a minimum. It incorporates the waterproof Gore-Tex
membrane, it helps to keep feet dry while maintaining breathability.
The fit to the tip allows for maximum volume engagement and the loops do not create stiff points at the top. Integrated upper tongue in soft stretch fabric and ergonomic shape provides a snug fit.
The low-density polyurethane anti-sock midsole reduces impact with the ground while riding and maintains its characteristics over time. The 3D Flex System
joint facilitates ankle mobility for precise support on uneven terrain. The La Sportiva Cube
outsole by Vibram
favors support on any type of terrain.
- Semi-rigid boot.
- Upper made of anti-abrasion fabric and ThermoTech injection.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane.
- 4 mm PPE insole with greater thickness in the central area.
- Low-density polyurethane midsole and PU protection.
- La Sportiva Cube sole by Vibram.
- Impact Brake System.
- Approximate weight of 610 g.