La Sparkle, a model for women from the specter, was born from La Sportiva's determination to unite a boot that combines the downhill strength of the World Cup ski boots with the mobility and climbing ability of a ski boot. mountaineering, that is, a ski boot for mountaineers who want to go to the limits.
The new version for 2016-2017, the specter 2.0
adds the Tech At
system on the heel pedestal that makes the boot compatible with Ski Trab TR2 bindings. < br>
Developed from the technology of the Stratos boot, but with the performance of a 4 hook boot on the descent. The hooks, pegasus buckles
, already classic in the brand, are one of the most important innovations. Extremely minimalist, they close with a wire rope system and magnets (to close them you have to do it from the side, not from the front) and they have an easy opening, this system allows you to leave the hooks in place even for walking without having to modify the positions.
shell light and minimal in volume, pebax shaft and carbon-reinforced grilamid rear vertebra to improve support and transmission capacity.
Another of the most important characteristics is the 60º range of motion offered by the boot, which is helped by the EZ Flex
tongue with a small gusset in the flexion area, this allows total mobility of the foot when walking, forgetting the old ski boots with which it was difficult to walk and adds a plus in flexion to increase sensitivity when descending.
It is also a boot that can be used with any type of binding on the market and that maintains a very light weight for a 4-hook boot, only 1240 g (size 24). In short, a perfect boot for descents with a fairly strong flex and a perfect boot for skiing / mountaineering.
The liner, EZ thermo, widely customizable, is thermoformed in a specific hot air oven at 120º for 10 minutes.
- Mountain ski use field.
- Grilamid & reg; shell very rigid material in the lower part of the boot, with a carbon vertebra that reinforces it in the most sensitive points and shaft in Pebax & reg; in the upper part.
- Carbon reinforced vertebra.
- 4 hooks (pegasus buckles) with magnet closure + Power Strap (optional).
- Height adjustable spoiler.
- EZ thermo ankle boots, thermoformable in the lateral area, with high customization capacity and thermoforming is recommended before use.
- Vibram & reg; sole .
- Compatible with Tech and AT type bindings, any approved mountain ski binding on the market.
- Approximate weight 1240 g (size 24).