Ultralight boots from the La Sportiva
brand, a model aimed at competition, made of Grilamid and resistant and light carbon fiber.
meet the needs of those skiers looking for a minimum weight without having to resort to the highest range of carbon fiber models.
They incorporate a single cam Race Ready
closure system that, with a single gesture, allows you to release the upper hook while unlocking or locking the rod to change the ski / walk mode in a single movement, allowing greater speed and comfort in its use.
Its rotational capacity is extraordinary, thanks to its two-piece semi-bootie an angle of up to 75 ° is achieved, allowing a slight ascent and with total freedom of movement.
The Foward Learn rod locking system offers the possibility of adjusting the angle of attack between 14 ° and 20 ° to suit each skier.
Add a La Sportiva RaceGrip & trade;
sole with anti-abrasion inserts on the heel and toe, very light and meets the requirements of ISMF international competition regulations.
for a quick fit between boot and binding.
- Field of use in competition.
- Grilamid material and carbon fiber shaft.
- Race Ready closure system.
- Simultaneous locking of the upper hook and the shank in a single gesture.
- Semi-booty of 2 pieces.
- Ratchet adjustment in the instep area.
- RaceGrip & trade; outsole.
- S4 quick-fit inserts.
- 75 ° rotation capacity.
- Approximate weight of 750 g (½ pair 27 MP).